Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Don't look no farther. Baby I'm back, yeah.

Sorry homies. I thought blogging would be a time constrant. Oops. Anyways, I'm sure I'll be sticking to blogging now. Thanks for the advice, Brandon (AKA, Evil). By the way, I have checked out XM, dude. And I do enjoy Fox News. It's perfect for us bast... I mean, Republicans. So, KMB, Evil, Butch, Victor, and Jen, C-S-S-A.com may be down, but I'm not. By the way, check back over the weekend. I've got picks for New Year's Revolution. As for now, how about these picks?

Tonight at the Rose Bowl, I've got USC 41, Texas 24.
Road to Super Bowl XL
First round: Pittsburgh over Cincinnati, New England over Jacksonville, Carolina over Giants, Washington over Tampa Bay
Second Round: Indianapolis over Pittsburgh, Denver over New England, Carolina over Chicago, Seattle over Washington
Conference Championships: Indianapolis over Denver, Seattle over Carolina
Super Bowl XL: Indianapolis over Seattle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home