Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sorry I didn't post this earlier...

Man I sucked last weekend. Only one for two in my NFL Playoff picks. Oh well, I've still been doing a good job anyways. I'm thinking, let's just get it out of the way right now. Steelers over Seahawks. Yes, the Steelers may the sentimental favorite here because 1.) Detroit and Pittsburgh are both blue-collar labor cities and 2.) Jerome Bettis, a product of Detroit Mackenzie, is returning home for a championship in what might be the last game of his Hall of Fame career. Personally, I'm going on talent. Ben Rothesburger (sp?) is going to rip through the Seahawk's pass defense, and the Steelers' defense will look something like the "Steel Curtain" of the '70's, bottling up Shaun Alexander and not leaving anyone open for Matt Hasselback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home