Monday, May 19, 2008

Judgment Day card and picks

WWE Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels

JBL vs. John Cena

Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship: Randy Orton vs. Triple H (c)

WWE Tag Team Championship Match: CM Punk & ECW Champion Kane vs. John Morrison & The Miz (c)

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Women's Championship: Beth Phoenix vs. Melina vs. Mickie James (c)

Match for the vacated World Heavyweight Championship: Edge vs. Undertaker

Alright, so I'm a little late with this one. But these are my honest-to-God picks from last night. I'm going with Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Triple H, CM Punk & Kane, Beth Phoenix, and Undertaker. I'm coming into this pay-per-view with a record of 143-117. How did I turn out? You'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home