Monday, October 27, 2008

Cyber Sunday results

*sigh* Once again, I thought I had finally figured out Cyber Sunday. And once again, that hope was dashed. I only managed a dismal 4-4 record last night. That means my overall record is now 176-138. On the bright side, who would have thought that as I enter my fourth year of predicting WWE pay-per-views, I would be 28 wins over .500? I guess that's really the only good thing I can take from last night's show. So to paraphrase Amy Poehler, can I get a, "What, what," from the winners' section? Thanks a million Batista, Triple H, Matt Hardy, and John Morrison & The Miz. As for Santino Marella, Big Show, Kane, and Beth Phoenix, go hit the weights, you guys need help. After this, I guess the next best news is that the next pay-per-view is my favorite of the year, Survivor Series. That means a lot of weird tag teams put together in matches that will help pave the path to WrestleMania 25. Until then, peace out, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home