Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Happy Birthday to Britney Spears, bitch!

Yeah, this is probably what will happen when I get married, forgetting the wife's birthday (at least I remembered today is WILF Wednesday, so make sure to stay tuned for that later tonight). But yesterday was the 27th birthday of my number one celebrity gal, Britney Spears. And to echo the statements of my buddy Victor Field, if you ain't down with the fact that Britney is back, I got two words for ya. SUCK IT! And to celebrate the b-day of the Princess of Pop, let's go back in time to 1998 and work our way back to 2008. That's right, the entire Britney Spears video collection, right here at DIUIIT313B! Enjoy. I know I will. P.S., Vic, she's coming back to London on June 4. Ken, there's Uncasville on March 26. Vermmy, there's Atlanta on March 5. Brandon and Butch, there's Los Angeles on April 16 and Anaheim on April 19. My best shot is Toronto on March 18.
















































What a wonderful trip down Mammary, er, Memory Lane. May Britney have many more great years ahead of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home