Sunday, January 25, 2009

Royal Rumble card & picks

30-Man Royal Rumble Match
23 Confirmed Participants include:

R-Truth, Carlito, The Brian Kendrick, Triple H, Big Show, Vladimir Kozlov, Shelton Benjamin, Undertaker, Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio, The Miz, John Morrison, Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, Santino Marella, Kane, CM Punk, Finlay Mark Henry, Chris Jericho, The Great Khali and Chavo Guerrero.

WWE Championship Match
-Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Edge

World Heavyweight Championship Match
-John Cena (c) vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield

WWE Women's Championship Match
-Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Melina

ECW Championship Match
-Jack Swagger (c) vs. Matt Hardy

Intercontinental Championship Match
-CM Punk (c) vs. William Regal

At last check, my record was at 182-145. And this is one the more frustrating PPVs for me because I have yet to accurately predict the winner of the Royal Rumble match. Hell, the last Royal Rumble, I went nil-for-five. Well, in this era, and I can't believe I'm going to say this, it's time for a change to my Royal Rumble losing streak. I'm going with Undertaker (subject to change), Jeff Hardy, John Cena, Beth Phoenix, Jack Swagger, and CM Punk. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home