Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WILF Wednesday to be canceled!

My back-up video guy just had his account canceled, so that leaves me feeling angry with rage. So, as I simmer down, I realize there is but one thing to put an end to WILF Wednesday. I'm sorry, it's very hard to keep up when so many videos are being pulled down and you can't keep track of which ones you need to replenish. I'm not completely finished with WILF Wednesday though. Two reasons. One, theassman345xxxo would probably come out with something new. Two, I need to close it out with a bang. All the hotties are coming back, and they've got some new ones coming in. I'm sorry guys, but you try getting mindscrewed with some bitchy YouTube flagger pulling down the videos of the world's sexiest women. It's a pain in the ass when all these quality videos go. But I guarentee that the final (for now) WILF Wednesday next week will be something to remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home