Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Money in the Bank results

The bad news is that I didn't correctly pick any of the titular matches. The good news is I guess all the other matches correctly. I finished Money in the Bank with a record of 5-2, which put me back on the winning track. I gotta say thanks to Sheamus, Rey Mysterio, David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd, Layla, and Alicia Fox for assisting me in my outstanding performance. But no thanks are in order for Randy Orton and Big Show because they could not make me proud. I should note that I did not alter my picks for Kane vs. Rey Mysterio because the announcement of that match came after the pay-per-view started. And boy am I glad I didn't take that pick. Even in his weakened state, I would have said Rey Mysterio, but Kane's win made glad I didn't include that match in my picks. So, as I said, I finished Money in the Bank 5-2 and I am now an improved 254-223 all-time. Next up is one of the bigger pay-per-views of the year, SummerSlam. Let's see if I can carry the success of July into August. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home