Sunday, September 19, 2010

Night of Champions card and picks

Six Pack Challenge for the WWE Title
Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho vs. Wade Barrett vs. John Cena vs. Sheamus

No Holds Barred Match for the World Title
The Undertaker vs. Kane

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler

WWE United States Title Match
Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

WWE Tag Team Title Match
The Hart Dynasty vs. TBA

WWE Women’s & Divas Unification Lumberjill Match
Melina vs. Michelle McCool

Big Show vs. CM Punk

I love Night of Champions. It's always one of the more exciting PPVs on the WWE calendar because you have every single title on the line in one night. And we even get a bonus match tonight! Cool! Alright, I have been on a downward spiral as of late, and my record is 256-226. So for tonight's show, I'm going to improve my record by selecting Randy Orton, Kane, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd (subject to change), Melina, and Big Show as the winners. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home