Sunday, December 19, 2010

TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs card and picks

Fatal-4-Way Tables, Ladders and Chairs match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Kane (c) vs. Edge vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio

Tables match for the WWE Championship
The Miz (c) (with Alex Riley) vs. Randy Orton

Chairs match
John Cena vs. Wade Barrett

Ladder match for the #1 contender spot to the WWE Championship
John Morrison vs. King Sheamus

Divas Tag-team Tables match
Natalya and Beth Phoenix vs. Lay-Cool (Layla and Michelle McCool)

Triple Threat Ladder match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger

Well, I'd say this is one of the most interesting cards of the year, given that each match is a tables match, a ladder match, or a chairs match. Well, I'm going to try to climb to the top tonight with a record of 270-236 (note: I dropped a loss from my record because it was a talent show, not a match). So who am I going with? I got to go with Edge, The Miz, John Cena, Sheamus, Beth Phoenix & Natalya, and Kofi Kingston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home