Saturday, February 19, 2011

Royal Rumble results

Could the Royal Rumble have been a bigger disaster for me than it could have been? Yes, I could have missed all four matches. Fortunately, I got one right, but that the only silver lining in my 1-3 performance. My record is down to 275-241. I got to say thank you to Edge for picking up the only win I had. However, I choose to shun Natalya for losing and Randy Orton is dead to me for losing twice. (Note: When Layla & Michelle McCool vs. Natalya became Eve vs. Layla vs. Michelle McCool vs. Natalya, I decided to stick with my guns. Thanks, Eve, thanks a lot. And when the Royal Rumble match became Alberto Del Rio vs. Alex Riley vs. Big Show vs. Booker T vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Chris Masters vs. CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. David Otunga vs. Diesel vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs. Heath Slater vs. Hornswoggle vs. Husky Harris vs. Jack Swagger vs. John Cena vs. John Morrison vs. JTG vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Mark Henry vs. Mason Ryan vs. Michael McGillicutty vs. R-Truth vs. Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Santino Marella vs. Sheamus vs. Ted DiBiase vs. The Great Khali vs. Tyler Reks vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. Wade Barrett vs. William Regal vs. Yoshi Tatsu vs. Zack Ryder, I changed my pick from CM Punk to Randy Orton. Either way, I was screwed. Curse you, Alberto Del Rio.) Well, I hope things get better tomorrow for the Elimination Chamber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home