Sunday, April 03, 2011

WrestleMania XXVII card and picks

WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. The Miz

No Holds Barred Match
Triple H vs. The Undertaker

World Heavyweight Title Match
Alberto Del Rio with Brodus Clay vs. Edge with Christian

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla and Michelle McCool

Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett vs. Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and one other Superstar TBA

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Special Referee: Steve Austin
Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with Jack Swagger

WWE United States Title Match
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

Well, here's what it comes down to, the World Series, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup Finals, NBA Finals, BCS National Championship Game and the NCAA Tournament Final all rolled into one if you're a wrestling fan. Last time I made picks for a WWE PPV, I was perfect to raise my record to 280-241. Now, I want to be sure that on WWE's biggets night, I succeed again. That's why tonight, I'm going with John Cena; Undertaker; Edge; Randy Orton; Dolph Ziggler, Layla & Michelle McCool; Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel & Wade Barrett (subject to change); Rey Mysterio; Michael Cole; and Sheamus. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home