Saturday, January 07, 2006

Random thoughts of the week

Thought I'd start something new as a tradition here at "DIU!"

Lita, you're absolutley right. Tigers DH Dmitri Young does look like Mark Henry.

If this is crap...

Seriously, why the hell are people booing John Cena? What has the guy done to get so much heat?

Will the boards be up anytime soon?

George Clooney and Lucy Liu are going out. I give it three months.

I feel as though I have betrayed Jen by picking the Colts to win the Super Bowl. Well, I hate to say it but to me, it's common sense.

You know, this whole spy on the country thing started long before the Bush admnistration, so stop your bitching, people.

...then Sun Belt Conference football refs would need a ladder to get this high.

I don't know if you all agree with his politics, but I seriously hope Ariel Sharon is able to pull through his current medicial situation. The last thing thebudding peace process in Israel and Palestine needs is another setback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home