Wednesday, January 25, 2006

You like me! You really like me!

Well, I must say that lately, I've been shocked to see a couple of my friends link to my site. For example, Victor, thanks man. His comment: "Empathetically on Team Aniston (Smart Man)." I really need to discuss your membership to the Anarchists, my friend. And Butch, well, what he said IS funny. "This man would have soul eaten and raped by Samoa Joe." I won't dispute that, but we all Samoa Joe is nothing but a Mini-Me clone of Rikishi gone horribily wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger Butch Rosser said...

If by "horribly wrong" you mean "fucking awesome", then yes. Horribly, horribly wrong.

11:59 PM

 
Blogger Cindylover1969 said...

I'll think about it. I guess you're watching the Oscars this year...

1:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home