Sunday, June 25, 2006

Vengeance card and picks

F**k! I went 2-4 for One Night Stand! Thank you Kurt Angle and Edge & Mick Foley (and you, too, Lita, you sexy little shedevil). John Cena, Jerry Lawler, Super Crazy & Tajiri, and Tanaka, FU! Damn, sends me down to 33-35. (For the record, I tossed the Rey Mysterio/Sabu match because it was a no contest.) Well, Vengeance is tonight, I know I'll get better, and here's the card.

WWE Championship: Rob Van Dam (c) vs. Edge

The Spirit Squad vs. DeGeneration X

Extreme Lumberjack Match: John Cena vs. Sabu

Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton

Two-Of-Three-Falls: Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley

Kane vs. Imposter Kane

Intercontinental Championship: Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Carlito vs. Johnny Nitro

Eugene vs. Umaga

I'll take Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels & Triple H, John Cena, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Kane, Shelton Benjamin, and Umaga. *crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home