Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Fall TV: CBS

Now we're past the half-way point of determining whether or not your favorite shows are returning this fall. NBC and ABC have revealed their schedules, and today, CBS will follow suit. Think your favorite show is staying? If it's one of these listed below, you'll see it again. By the way, tomorrow is the final day, with FOX and *gulp* the CW putting their schedules out. So here's what CBS is renewing.

60 Minutes
The Amazing Race
Big Brother
Close to Home
C.S.I: Crime Scene Investigation
C.S.I.: Miami
C.S.I.: New York
Cold Case
Criminal Minds
The Ghost Whisperer
How I Met Your Mother
The King of Queens
N.C.I.S.
The New Adventures of Old Christine
Numb3rs
Rock Star
Survivor
Two and a Half Men
The Unit
Without a Trace

Tomorrow, it's Judgement Day for FOX and (most importantly) the CW.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindylover1969 said...

I.E. Almost everything.

11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home