Sunday, November 05, 2006

Cyber Sunday card and picks

I'll complain about the Tigers eventually, but for now, it's my one-year anniversary of WWE picks with my friends. Last year had a few more downs than ups, but this is a new year. Things are bound to change. So, without further ado, here's tonight's card.

WWE Champion John Cena vs. World Champion King Booker vs. ECW Champion Big Show
*Fans choose which title is on the line.

DeGeneration X vs. Randy Orton & Edge
*Fans choose referee: Mr. McMahon, Jonathan Coachman or Eric Bischoff

Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy vs. ?
*Fans choose opponent: Carlito, Shelton Benjamin or Johnny Nitro

World Tag Team Champions The Spirit Squad vs. Ric Flair and ?
*Fans choose Flair's partner: Dusty Rhodes, Roddy Piper or Sgt. Slaughter

Umaga vs. ?
*Fans choose opponent: Kane, Chris Benoit or The Sandman

Women's Championship: Mickie James vs. Lita
*Fans choose match type: Diva Lumberjacks, Submission or No-Disqualification

Viscera & Charlie Haas vs. Cryme Tyme vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. The Highlanders
*Fans choose match type: Fatal Four Way, Tag Team Turmoil or Texas Tornado

Last time I went picking, I was perfect and boosted my record to 50-52. Tonight, let's make it two perfect PPV's in a row. Regardless of the stipulation or opponent, I'll take John Cena, Shawn Michaels & Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair & ?, Umaga, Lita, and JTG & Shad.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Kelly Clarkson "Walk Away"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home