Sunday, October 08, 2006

No Mercy card & picks

I still can't believe I'm at a miserable 44-52 at WWE picks. Ladies and gents, that record shall look very different after No Mercy is said and done tonight. Here's the card:

Fatal Four-Way match for the World Heavyweight Championship:
King Booker (c) vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Batista vs. Finlay

Mr. Kennedy vs. The Undertaker

Falls Count Anywhere match:
Chavo Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

Montel Vontavious Porter vs. TBA

Gregory Helms vs. Matt Hardy

WWE Tag Team Championship:
Paul London and Brian Kendrick (c) vs. KC James and Idol Stevens

May the woes from Unforgiven be forgotten tonight. I'll take King Booker, Ken Kennedy, Rey Mysterio, Montel Vontavious Porter (this match may be subject to change), Matt Hardy, and Brian Kendrick & Paul London.

Tigers bragging to occur after I get off work tonight.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Mary J. Blige "Be Without You"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home