Thursday, May 10, 2007

Just one last message

God, it's so tough to do what I did today. I had to drop Zoe off at the vet because she's been scratching up the wooden kitchen floor when she runs. Translation, she's losing her back claws (front claws are out already). But when I left, she was in her kennel cage, rolling around, purring, trying to look cute, begging me to come back. She did the exact same thing when she was adopted. I told I'd be there to pick up Saturday afternoon, and stroked her, before I left. As I left, I tried not to look, but I couldn't resist. There was Zoe, looking right at me, telling me to take her home with her. I'm sorry, baby. But like I said, I'll pick you up Saturday afternoon.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Nas "Hip Hop Is Dead"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home