Thursday, May 24, 2007

My final thoughts on "Veronica Mars"

Sadly, Butch, you are right. Only the good die young. But why did it have to be so damn early?

OK, Dawn Ostroff, I have fine piece of real estate for you. Four bed, three bath, 700 acres. And it is in the lovliest location. THE FIFTH CIRCLE OF HELL!

Meanwhile, can someone please reserve a spot in Heaven for the person who came with the idea of putting an entire TV series on DVD? It's not only the greatest way to waste the weekend, but barring some miracle, also the best way we can relive "Veronica Mars."

I just wish somehow, we would learn the fate of Keith following the charge of tampering with evidence.

Anybody else find it weird Veronica didn't realize she was in the Kane mansion until she saw that haunting giant picture of Lilly?

Good job, Logan. If I was that close with an ex-girlfriend, I'd beat the daylights out of him, too.

I just hope this doesn't ruin the friendship of Parker and Veronica. Does give one some dirty ideas.

Creepy how those guys at the Castle knew so much about the people they wanted in. I mean, I'm not shocked they found out about Wallace's hit-and-run incident in Chicago, but how in the blue hell did they know about the camera pen? Weird.

Weevil = Further proof that you can take the ex-con out of jail, but you can't take the... Wait, that won't make sense.

You just know there's a threesome with Veronica, Mac, and Parker crossing so many minds right now. KMB, use your power for good, homie.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Fergie "Glamorous"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home