Friday, May 18, 2007

A trip down Memory Lane with our favorite private eye

I'm still steamed beyond belief that The CW had the nerve to cancel "Veronica Mars." It was the only thing about Tuesday that I looked forward (at least until "ECW" and "Dirt" came along, but VMars was still numero uno). As a fan from the first episode up until Tuesday's saddening end, and as a fellow Detroiter to Kristen Bell, I thought I might go back in time and remember my favorite moments from "Veronica Mars."

Busting Aaron as Lilly's murderer
Busting Beaver for the bus crash
Busting Mercer and Moe as the Hearst Rapists
Busting Tim as Dean O'Dell's murderer
All the quotes on IMDb's "Veronica Mars" memorable quotes page http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0412253/quotes
The rooftop scene from the Season 2 finale
Wallace busting Lamb's chops, saying Lamb was a friend of Dorothy's
The Logan and Weevil detention subplot
The unresolved sexual tension between Veronica, Mac, and Parker
Lamb reading the $100 bill
Rebecca asking Keith to come up with an excuse to break up with her so she can bitch to her girfriends about it over margaritas
Kendall appearing naked in almost every episode she was in
Parker's nonchalante habit of going topless with people in the room
"CW?" "It's a done deal."
The chase scene to escape the Hearst Rapist
"I'm going to take him outside, whisper the magic words in his ears, and he'll confess." "Yeah, like that will happen." *moments later* "I stole the tests." "TAH-DAH!"
Logan's kick-ass temper
Troy
Leo
Sacks' moustache
Veronica and Mac's "Dirt on Your Parents" website
I could go on and on if I wanted, but I'm feeling a little tired. Thanks, all.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Lloyd "You"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home