Friday, September 07, 2007

Summerslam results

Well, right about now, I'm practically on the verge on commiting hari-kari. Not because of Summerslam, but because of the Appalachian State vs. Michigan game. To Oregon fans, I'm going to warn you, you don't want to deal with the Wolverines when they are pissed off. Anyways, concerning Summerslam, I've had better PPVs. I only went 4-4 in this round, but I am still 20 matches over .500 at 109-89. Thanks John Cena, John Morrison, Umaga, and Kane. As far as The Great Khali, King Booker, Chavo Guerrero, and Melina, they are about as dead as the first Michigan State, Minnesota, Notre Dame, or Ohio State fan who says, "Appalachian State." Match of the Night once again involves John Cena. The John Cena vs. Randy Orton match was a beauty, and I cannot wait until the rematch at Unforgiven. I've heard on Lords of Pain they've become close friends backstage, so I hope that chemistry will lead to a kick-ass rematch.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Sean Kingston "Beautiful Girls"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home