Saturday, April 26, 2008

Armageddon card and picks

Well, I've fallen horribly behind in my WWE picks. But, here I am, trying to back up for lost time before Backlash. So, after Survivor Series in November, I was at 128-97. Let's get to the Armageddon card. And by the way, these are my honest-to-God picks that I made the days of these pay-per-views.

WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Triple Threat Match For The World Heavyweight Championship: Batista (c) vs. The Undertaker vs. Edge

#1 Contendership For The WWE Title At The Royal Rumble: Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy

Tag Team Match: ECW Champion CM Punk & Kane vs. Big Daddy V & Mark Henry

Singles Match: Mr. Kennedy vs. Shawn Michaels

Singles Match: The Great Khali vs. Finlay

WWE Women's Championship Match: Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Mickie James

United States Championship Match: MVP (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

And my picks were Randy Orton, Batista, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk & Kane, Shawn Michaels, Finlay, Beth Phoenix, and Rey Mysterio. How did I do? NEXT POST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home