Wednesday, April 16, 2008

WILF Wednesday, Week 4

Hello, guys. Ready to shake off those mid-week blues? Then you are in luck, because it's once again WILF Wednesday. Today's WILF only furthers the stereotype of the hot preacher's daughter. She is a mega pop star, with numerous hits under her belt. She's got the dancey songs ("I Think I'm in Love You", "Irresistible", "A Little Bit", "With You", "These Boots Were Made for Walkin'",) and the ballads ("I Wanna Love You Forever", "Sweetest Sin", "Take My Breath Away", "Angels", and "I Belong to Me"). She's done movies. Let's face it, "The Dukes of Hazzard" was terrible, she looks so good in a pink bikini. And she looked like she had so much fun with "Employee of the Month". But her career really skyrocketed when she agreed to let MTV follow her and her then-husband Nick Lachey for a little show called "Newlyweds". While she showed off her sexy side a lot, she also showed quite the ditzy side. You all remember the Chicken of the Sea moment, right? But that can be forgiven. She promised to stay a virgin until marriage, which had us thinking either marry me or marry Nick, consumate the marriage, divorce him, and marry me. She's got a pair of double-D breasts I wanna suck on, and an ass that I want to smack until she yells out how much of a bad girl she is. She's talented, she's funny, she's oh-so-hot. She's Jessica Simpson.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

10:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home