Saturday, April 26, 2008

Royal Rumble results

I think it was Unforgiven in September 2006 that I hit my low point with just one right pick. Suffice to say, I have now hit a point so low, it can't go any lower. 0-5. That's right, I'll admit it, I was winless in five matches. Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Montel Vontavious Porter, Chris Jericho, and Batista, my bookie is on my ass beccause of you guys. Alright, I'm not serious about the bookie part. Betting on professional wrestling is a death wish. But seriously, even with the surprise entries of "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Chavo Guerrero, Elijah Burke, Jimmy Superfly Snuka, and John Cena, I stil held firm on Batista. Although in retrospect,I think I should have taken a returning John Cena over everyone else. As a result of my stupidity, I dropped to 133-105. Could I bounce back with No Way Out? NEXT POST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home