Wednesday, April 02, 2008

WILF Wednesday Week 2

Happy Wednesday, guys. I'm really starting to love the middle of the week because that is one thing I really look forward to putting in this blog. WILF Wednesday! And today, I not only have a WILF, but I also have a recent MILF. You may know this woman for turning out hit after hit on the radio, with songs like "...Baby One More Time", "(U Drive Me) Crazy", "Oops!... I Did it Again", "Stronger", "I'm a Slave 4 U", "Overprotected", "Me Against the Music", "Toxic", "Gimme More", and "Piece of Me". She's a former Mickey Mouse Club member, an actress (personally, I'd take her cameo in "Austin Powers in Goldmember" over her starring role in "Crossroads", though), and tabloid target (DAMN YOU TO HELL, K-FUCK!). She's won a Grammy Award and an Ivor Novello Award. She's really my first teenage celebrity crush, and with an ass like that and boobs I want to get lost in, I'd be more than willing to be her next husband. She's as hot as a bowl of shrimp gumbo. She's the legendary Britney Spears.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindylover1969 said...

Verily, Britney rocketh...

1:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home