Sunday, June 29, 2008

Night of Champions card & picks

Triple Threat match for the ECW Championship: Kane (c) vs. Big Show vs. Mark Henry

WWE Championship: Triple H (c) vs. John Cena

World Tag Team Championship: Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Ted DeBiase and TBA

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge (c) vs. Batista

WWE Diva's Championship: Natalya vs. TBA (This match will inaugurate SmackDown's WWE Diva's Championship by determining the first champion)

WWE Tag Team Championship: John Morrison and The Miz (c) vs. Finlay and Hornswoggle

WWE United State Championship: Matt Hardy (c) vs. Chavo Guerrero

WWE Women's Championship: Mickie James (c) vs. Katie Lea Burchill

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Chris Jericho (c) vs. TBA (Jericho was orginally supossed to face Shawn Michaels, but Michaels was injured by Jericho a few weeks before the event. It is unknown whether an Intercontinental Championship match will take place)

Before I begin, this is my 400th post! *pulls string that drops ballons and confetti in celebration* Now, with a record of 151-121, I'm really looking forward to a lot of success, just like at last year's Vengeance: Night of Champions. And I will insure my success by picking Kane, Triple H, Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly (subject to change), Edge, Natalya (subject to change), John Morrison & The Miz, Matt Hardy, Mickie James, and Chris Jericho (subject to change). Wish me luck, and I'll be enjoying by 400th post by downing as much Pepsi as I can. *blows on a noisemaker*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home