Thursday, July 17, 2008

WILF Wednesday Week 17

Welcome back to WILF Wednesday. Sorry, I know it's Thursday, but I've been forgetful lately. So before I forget to do something I didn't do last week, thanks to theassman345xxxo for making these vids. He definitely has great taste in women doesn't he? Anyways, I don't think I can say a whole lot about this week's WILF since, 1, she's a worldwide sensation, and 2, I practically worship the air she breaths. And if you don't know who she is, I have to words for you. Rachel Green. Come on, she practically created an international hairstyle craze in her early days of "Friends". And not only that she was funny as hell on "Friends", helping make it one of the best sitcoms in history. Now she's off doing films, where her resume includes "The Break-Up", "Friends with Money", "Along Came Polly", "Bruce Almighty", "The Good Girl", "The Iron Giant", and the timeless cult classic "Office Space". I'm really looking forward to next year's release of "He's Just Not That into You", because with a cast that includes her, Drew Barrymore, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Connelly, and Ginnifer Goodwin, that just screams, "KMB! Turn this into a Harem orgy!" And if you don't know me my now, let me tell you something. I would treat her ass like it was the middle of the Gulf of Mexico. I'd be drilling it until I hit oil. She's hot. She's funny. She's smart. She's a Best Musical or Comedy Actress Golden Globe winner in television. She's an Emmy Award winner. She's Jennifer Aniston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home