Saturday, July 05, 2008

Intro to the ESPY noms

It's not every day I have to do a intro to a post in a seperate post. The reason is that the post I'll be setting up is so frickin' long, I feel like I will have no choice other than to post the main article in a seperate post. Anyways, this is for the ESPY nominations. If you don't know what the ESPYs are, it's the sports world's biggest (and maybe only) red carpet event of the year. Put together by ESPN, it honors the best athletes, coaches, teams, and events from the past year. I've posted all of the nominees in all of the categories with a brief synoposis of the nominees. Get ready, drink some caffine, and check out the ESPY nominations. You can also go to ESPN.com if you want to vote for your favorites. Well, here we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home