Thursday, December 04, 2008

WILF Wednesday Brings You the Holy Grail of Asses

Hey, guys. Tom here. Yeah, I know I told you I remembered yesterday was WILF Wednesday, but I didn't post because I was too preoccupied with studying for a logic test. Now, I haven't forgotten to give you guys what you wanted. Thanks to theassman345xxxo for making another excellent video. Now, what is out there that this Latina hottie from the Bronx cannot do? She sells multi-platinum albums. She stars in hit films (and "Gigli"). She's a great record producer. She's a talented dancer. She's a successful fashion designer. She's a hell of a television producer. I swear to God, there is nothing this woman cannot accomplish. Her long-running resume speaks for itself. I don't care if people think she is a diva. She has accomplished more in this decade that most people will not even get to doing. Not to mention she has an ass that is probably the most worshipped ass in all of Hollywood. If there is any doubt as to why Triumph the Insult Comic Dog would beg her to let him "sniff (her) butt," just check out the video. She's hot. She's multi-talented. She's set for life. She's asstastic. She's Jennifer Lopez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home