Monday, January 26, 2009

Royal Rumble results

Ughhhhhh. It was another rough night at the office. I managed a measly 2-3 record for last night's Royal Rumble. So I gotta give major props for John Cena and Jack Swagger for giving me a two-win improvement over last year's Royal Rumble. As for Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, and Beth Phoenix, why do you three disappoint me so? And the worst part is, I kept sticking with Undertaker despite the surprise entrants (Dolph Zigler, Goldust, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, JTG, Mike Knox, Montel Vontavious Porter, Rob Van Dam, and William Regal). So now my record drops to 184-148. Better luck with No Way Out, I suppose.

FYI: The match between CM Punk and William Regal was not added to my record as the match never took place. Both men were in the Royal Rumble match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home