Sunday, April 05, 2009

WrestleMania XXV card & picks

WWE Championship
Triple H (c) vs. Randy Orton

World Title
Edge (c) vs. John Cena vs. Big Show

Intercontinental Title
JBL (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

WWE & World Tag-Titles
Lumberjack Match
The Miz & John Morrison (c) vs. The Colons (c)

Undefeated Streak On The Line
Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

Extreme Rules Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy

3-On-1 Handicap Match
(Mickey Rourke, Ric Flair at Ringside)
Chris Jericho vs. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Christian vs Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle) vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas) vs Montel Vontavioius Porter vs Kane vs Shelton Benjamin vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

25-Diva Battle Royal
Tiffany, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Jillian Hall, Alicia Fox, Michelle McCool, Maryse, Mickie James, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Natayla, Rosa Mendez, Gail Kim, Melina, Katie Lea, Maria, Mae Young, Santino Marella, Torrie Wilson, Jackie Gayda, Nidia, Victoria and Sunny

I am literally chomping on my nails thinking about picking this PPV. WrestleMania has not been kind to me in the past, and I hope XXV is the one that I can turn things around. As my record as shrunk to 186-151, I need to be as careful as possible making my picks. With that being said, I am selecting Triple H, Edge, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison & The Miz, Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Montel Vontavious Porter, and Melina. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home