Sunday, June 07, 2009

Extreme Rules card & picks

Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship
WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Batista

Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Jeff Hardy

No Holds Barred Match
Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Jericho

Submission Match
Big Show vs. John Cena

Triple Threat Hardcore Rules Match for the ECW Championship
ECW Champion Christian vs. Jack Swagger vs. Tommy Dreamer

Samoan Strap Match
CM Punk vs. Umaga

Fatal Four Way Match for the United States Championship
United States Champion Kofi Kingston vs. MVP vs. Matt Hardy vs. William Regal

Hog Pen Match
Miss WrestleMania Vickie Guerrero vs. Santina Marella

Always a fun PPV, especially because in every match, there are no such things as countouts or disqualifications, so you can't worm your way out. Now, I'm heading into Extreme Rules with a record of 195-161. Plus, I'm back on the winning track, so I'm to stay there. That would be the second-best possibile thing to happen to my ego this week. Speaking of which, the best possible thing to happen to my ego is guarenteed to happen Tuesday night, so stay tuned for that. But enough guarentees for the Red Wings, let's get my picks turned out. I'm taking Randy Orton, Edge, Rey Mysterio, John Cena, Christian, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, and Santino Marella. Face it, if you don't know Santino and Santina Marella are one in the same, go get your head checked. Those are my picks, and I'm sticking with them. Wish me luck for tonight. And don't forget, this blog will be partying up on Tuesday following the Red Wings beating the Penguins once again for the Stanley Cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home