Sunday, August 23, 2009

SummerSlam card & picks

WWE Championship:
Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena

World Championship TLC Match:
Jeff Hardy (c) vs. CM Punk

ECW Championship:
Christian (c) vs. William Regal

Unified Tag Championships:
Chris Jericho and The Big Show (c) vs. Cryme Tyme

Intercontinental Championship:
Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

D-Generation X vs. Legacy

The Great Khali vs. Kane

MVP vs. Jack Swagger

I'm a little nervous about SummerSlam. Sure, I'm going in with a record of 210-170. But I can't help the feeling that I am royally going to screw up with this show. Well, maybe I won't, but I'm still nervous. Maybe if you look at my picks, you can say something that will ease my nerves. I've got John Cena, Jeff Hardy, Christian, Big Show & Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase, Kane, and Jack Swagger. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home