Sunday, September 13, 2009

Breaking Point card & picks

WWE Championship Match:
Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena
I-Quit Match

World Championship Match:
CM Punk (c) vs. The Undertaker
Submission Match

D-Generation X vs. Legacy (Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase)
Submissions Count Anywhere

ECW Championship Match:
Christian (c) vs. William Regal (with Ezekial Jackson and Vladimir Kozlov)

Unifed Tag Team Championship Match:
Chris Jericho and The Big Show (c) vs. MVP and Mark Henry

United States Championship Match:
Kofi Kingston (c) vs. The Miz

The Great Khali vs. Kane
Singapore Cane match

I think it's understandable that with this new pay-per-view concept of all the main events are submission matches, that I am a tad nervous of whether or not my picks will succeed. But I have to go into this no matter what. As of now, my record is 214-184. Let's bump that up. I've got Randy Orton, CM Punk, Shawn Michaels & Triple H, Christian, Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter, Kofi Kingston, and Kane lined up as my winners. Wish me luck for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home