Saturday, October 31, 2009

What's your Halloween costume?

Alright, ladies and gentlemen. The floor is open for you to discuss who or what you are dressing up as for tonight's Halloween festivities. Be descriptive, because I want to be sure this thread is a lot of fun.

I'll start off by saying that I will be a blind referee. Although the way the Tigers were royally screwed in the one-game playoff to decide the American League Central, I might as well be a blind umpire. But with the way the NFL, SEC, and Pacific-10 royally screw things up on a consistant basis, I couldn't resist. The costume comes complete with a referee's shirt and hat, as well as a blind man's glasses and walking cane. I've got the black pants, shoes, and socks that were not included, so I think this will be a hit tonight wherever I go. Who knows, maybe I get with a girl who feels sympathy for my blindness, LOL.

Alright, now that I've got my costume out of the way, it's your turn. What you going out as and why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home