Sunday, April 25, 2010

Extreme Rules card and picks

Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship
- John Cena (c) vs. Batista

Extreme Rules Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
- Jack Swagger (c) vs. Randy Orton

Street Fight
- Triple H vs. Sheamus

Hair Match - If Punk is defeated he loses his hair
- Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk

Steel Cage Match
- Edge vs. Chris Jericho

Strap Match
- JTG vs. Shad Gaspard

Extreme Makeover Match for the WWE Women's Championship
- Michelle McCool (c) vs. Beth Phoenix

So my picks from WrestleMania XXVI were mixed. No biggie. I can storm back tonight at Extreme Rules. Hell, I know I will bounce back tonight. I'm at 241-209. So who do I got for my picks? I got John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, Rey Mysterio, Edge, Shad, and Michelle McCool. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home