Monday, September 20, 2010

Night of Champions results

Whoa, nelly! I scored big time with Night of Champions, going 5-2 and raising my overall record to 261-228. Man, what a huge swing from the last PPV. So I have to say thank you to Randy Orton, Kane, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre, and Big Show (NOTE: I changed my pick from David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd to Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre when I saw that it would be a Tag Team Turmoil match with Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre vs. David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd vs. Evan Bourne & Mark Henry vs. Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso vs. Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov). My only blemishes came from The Miz and Melina, so thanks for nothing! But what a night. I can only hope that this success carries over to Hell in a Cell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home