Monday, December 20, 2010

TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs results

It may be Christmastime, but I am red hot with my picks as of late. I was able to go 4-2 last night at TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs (NOTE: I didn't make a pick for the Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel vs. Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov match. If I did, I would have gone with Slater & Gabriel. Boy, would I have been wrong there). I need to give big ups to Edge, The Miz, John Cena, and Beth Phoenix & Natalya for picking up the W's. But there is a big thanks for nothing to Sheamus and Kofi Kingston for not giving me a perfect record. No matter. Still a great night for me as far as my WWE PPV picks go. My record has now improved to 274-238. Now we go into stretch that is the Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania. Traditionally, the first PPVs of the year have been cruel to me, but I have a feeling I can finally get over the hump. So see you in January.

By the way, order the PPV replay or buy the TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs DVD when it comes out and watch the John Morrison vs. Sheamus match. It is all but certain to be a contender for Match of the Year. Professional Wrestling Insider said it was comparable to Razor Ramon vs. Shawn Michaels in the ladder match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania X. Yes, the Morrison vs. Sheamus match was THAT good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home