Sunday, January 08, 2006

New Year's Revolution Card

-World Wrestling Entertainment Championship Elimination Chamber Match: John Cena (Champion) vs. "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle vs. Kane vs. Carlito vs. "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters (Note: Shawn Michaels will start off the match and Kane will be the last man released from his chamber)

-One-on-One Match: The Big Show vs. Triple H

-Intercontinental Championship: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair (Champion) vs. Edge (with Lita)

-Women's Championship: Trish Stratus (Champion) vs. Mickie James

-One-on-One Match: Jerry "The King Lawler vs. Gregory Helms

-Bra & Panties Gauntlet Match: Ashley vs. Victoria vs. Torrie Wilson vs. Maria vs. Candice Michelle

Before I make picks, I can say, with a heavy heart I might add, that I hope Mickie James beats Trish Stratus tonight since Trish has held on to the title long enough. Trish, I love you and I think you rule, but it's time to give someone else a shot.

Tonight's projected winners: Kane, Big Show, Ric Flair, Trish Stratus, Gregory Helms, Ashley

Since Taboo Tuesday, I'm 8-11 at picking WWE PPV winners. Let's hope I can boost that record after tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home