Saturday, January 28, 2006

Random Thoughts of the Week

Sorry I'm late. I was playing "Superheroes" with Drew Carey.

Ahh, free Internet webcams. Yummy.

Royal Rumble = Craziness. No, I don't have a winner yet.

C-S-S-A is still a little on the weird side. I think I'll wait to post there again until Victoria and Carnage fix things up.

Veronica Mars pushed back to tonight and I've got a party to go to. Thanks a lot, UPN 50. Couldn't you have let WB 20 carry the Michigan-Michigan State game now that you're all buddy buddies.

Anybody else craving Taco Bell right now?

So Hamas won the Palestinian elections. It's official. We're all screwed.

Hey at least I'm not a virgin. After all, life screws everbody over at least once.

OK, so technically, I am a virgin, but I promise to change that before the summer.

There are three things in life that are for certain. Me getting laid, the Red Wings winning the Stanley Cup in June, and the Pistons winning the NBA Championship this June.

Reese Witherspoon better win the Best Actress Oscar this year, or there will a rebellion on the Academy, so help me God.

Steelers fans, we welcome you into our city with open arms.

Seahawk fans, get your Starbucks-drinking, Microsoft-typing, rainy-day asses out of our city!

Gotta go, almost party time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Butch Rosser said...

Imitation much? :)

6:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home