Friday, February 10, 2006

Random Thoughts of the Week

I'd start a countdown for the upcoming Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, but I'm not sure when it's coming.

So the Super Bowl was a big hit. Everybody seemed really impressed with how Detroit carried itself. Wish we could say the same for the game.

Hey, how come Turin gets to host an Olympics, but we can't? Damn Italian bastards.

So I'm cruising the stations on my new stereo when I hear somebody talking politics. They start bashing Bush and it's stuff that's not even on the news. Then it hits me, this town has been cursed with Air America. I have some music for them, just let me check my files.

FREE GRETZKY!

Good thing about living in Detroit, not only do you get NBC Olympic coverage, but also the CBC as well. Canadian Broadcasting Corporation for those of you who have never heard of the CBC.

Ah, here's that music! *plays Kurt Angle's entrence theme* YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Almost time for Ghost Whisper and Smackdown. Later dudes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindylover1969 said...

Good thing about living in Detroit, not only do you get NBC Olympic coverage, but also the CBC as well. Canadian Broadcasting Corporation for those of you who have never heard of the CBC.

There's another CBC; the Caribbean Broadcasting Corporation. (Although its TV only broadcasts to Barbados.) I have very unfond memories of that station...

12:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home