Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl XL Thoughts

Decent game. 3 out of 5 stars.

What a way to retire. Jerome Bettis deserves nothing less than to retire right after winning the Super Bowl in his hometown.

It's been official for a while, but it's still worth saying. Bill Cowher will be enshirned in Canton. Well, after his jaw gets inducted.

Seattle wasted more time than anybody who saw Son of the Mask. Believe me, Mike Holmgreen can do a better job.

So I see Kristen Bell and Jaime Pressley were both at the Maxim party. I'm thinking of doing my contribution to Celebs Meet C-S-S-A with this. You know, when I have the time.

Overall, Detroit recieved excellent marks. Hear that America? We can be a good city. Hell, Jimmy Kimmel was grobling at our feet!

Well, time to focus my attention on Turin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home