Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Random Thought of the Week

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's the return of RTOTW!

Sorry, I'm late. *cough, cough* I've come down with pennant fever.

Ben, Stevie Y, Shanny, we miss you already. Now will someone check on Pudge's contract?

RVD, Sabu, I told you guys to stay away from Evil.

OK, who else if anticipating the return of "Veronica Mars" by starting a betting pool on what's in the briefcase?

Speaking of which, who here wants Kristen Bell on top of them?

Come on, let's get Michigan football back out here!

FYI, I'll be doing regular updates from England, Wales, and Ireland starting July 28th. Victor, I'll be in London. Wanna set up some sort of chat time at my hotel?

Schoolcraft Community College, here I come. No major yet.

You know, for someone who's part Irish, I tan more easily than I burn.

Can someone please get me tickets to Malibu? I'd like to meet the girls.

Nelly Furtado has to be the biggest slut around. Why does that turn me on?

Note to Nelly, Chauncey Billups can whoop Steve Nash's ass anytime, any place.

MVP or not, Steve Nash is good. But why give the MVP award to somebody from C-eh-N-eh-D-eh?

My time's up. I'll be back for the Bash.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindylover1969 said...

Oh shit! You're in London now?!? I should visit this blog more often....

11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home