Saturday, August 26, 2006

More Stories from England and Ireland

Thanks for tuning back in guys. Been pretty busy. Got college starting Wednesday, so I'm trying to do as much of this as possible.

Next stop on our tour of England was Oxford. Great place. The intellectuals of the world have graduated from the many universities of the city. And Bill Clinton, too. :)

Seriously, it was a little tight for space there. Everywhere you went, there were the halls of learning. Not that I minded. You can get some many bright people coming from this city who will change the world.

Stayed at Pembroke College dorm. The dining hall was similar to the Great Hall of the "Harry Potter" movies. In fact most of the "Harry Potter" series was filmed in Oxford. Great. Now I can't think of a great city without constantly feeling dirty about wanting Emma Watson.

Oxford women are total bitches. This one woman in Burger King chewed me out because she wanted to get through but I couldn't hear her and when I did I had trouble moving. Geez, I was trying. Cut me some slack. Then she has the nerve to call me rude. I was practically starring daggers at her. If it hadn't been for my friends, I was probably gonna bitchsmack that bitch. Damn, that's fun to say.

Lot of fun to watch the rowers. I seriously don't know how they do that all the time and not have a stroke in midstroke (no pun intended). I gotta hand it to those guys. They work really hard.

More tomorrow.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Pink "Stupid Girls"

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindylover1969 said...

The boat race. Is there anything more pointless? Including the Superbowl? No.

10:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home