Monday, November 06, 2006

Cyber Sunday party

Alright! I'm above .500 again as I went 5-2 following Cyber Sunday, improving my record to 55-54. Hey Butch, am I still raising the terror level? The fact is though, why did one of my loses have to come at the hands of that piece of trailer trash we know and hate as Kevin Federline? By the way, I've decided to put together a new PPV tradation. It's the Match of the Night. After reviewing PPV DVDs from the past year, here's what I'd call Match of the Night since August.

Great American Bash: King Booker vs. Rey Mysterio
Summerslam: Edge vs. John Cena
Unforgiven: Edge vs. John Cena
No Mercy: Batista vs. Finlay vs. King Booker vs. Lashley

For Cyber Sunday, my Match of the Night is Edge and Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels and Triple H.

My time's up, you've been great. For the record: Dem Franchize Boyz "Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home