Sunday, December 17, 2006

Armageddon card and picks

Well it's about time I catch up with the PPVs. Damn finals, holding me back from what's important. ;)

Batista & John Cena vs. Finlay & King Booker

Inferno Match
Kane vs. Montel Vontavious Porter

Last Ride Match
The Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy

United States Championship
Chris Benoit (c) vs. Chavo Guerrero

Cruiserweight Championship
Gregory Helms (c) vs. Jimmy Wang Yang

The Miz vs. The Boogeyman

WWE Tag Team Championship
Paul London & Brain Kendrick vs. William Regal & Dave Taylor

So with a 62-57 record, how can I possibly sink under .500 with this card? My money's on Batista & John Cena, Montel Vontavious Porter, Ken Kennedy, Chris Benoit, Jimmy Wang Yang, Mike "The Miz" Mizanin, and Dave Taylor & William Regal.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Mariah Carey "Say Somethin'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home