Saturday, April 28, 2007

Elimination in Orlando!

Orlando Magic, sinayra, bitches! The Pistons won a close one, 97-93. What that does mean, though, is that the Orlando Magic are the first team out and the Pistons are the first team moving on. And of course, I celebrated by sweeping the floor. Yes, I know. I'm nuts. But, even though the Pistons picked up the sweep, that's not gonna be so easy to do now. Next up will be either the Chicago Bulls (more than likely) or the Miami Heat. Either way you slice it, it's going to be a rough series, and it should be more interesting because both teams are hated very much by Pistons fans. Well, whoever's next, we'll be waiting.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Shakira "Illegal"

2 Comments:

Blogger Butch Rosser said...

SAYANORA.

4:46 PM

 
Blogger Tom said...

Well, SORRY, but my Japanese isn't exactly the best.

11:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home