Saturday, May 26, 2007

Yay! The Pistons win!

Sorry I took so long. My computer is all frakked up and I decided to blog from Schoolcraft. Yesterday, I didn't get in in time, and I missed my blogging opportunity. Well, here I am, so let's get started. Is it just me, or I am living the basketball version of "Groundhog Day?" Game 2 was a carbon copy of Game 1. The Pistons beat the Cavaliers, 76-73. That means that the Pistons lead the series, 2-0. And with the series moving from Auburn Hills to The Q, this something "King" LeBron and Co. didn't want to have happen. Of course, I can't really explain too much of the game itself because I didn't see it. I know what you're thinking. "313, miss a Pistons playoff game? Never!" Guess again. And I have a perfectly legitimate excuse why that is explained in the next topic.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Justin Timberlake "What Goes Around... (Long Version)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home