Friday, September 07, 2007

Are those jerks ever coming here?

I guess not. They may be too afraid of the mean streets of Metro Detroit. Whatever the reason, the Westboro Baptist Church failed to fulfill its promises and come to the area. I skipped class on Tuesday to go to a military funeral in Troy that they said they'd come. Wonder what the problem is. Afraid they'll get shot? Maybe. Too busy saying unfortunate deaths is God's wrath to those who tolerate gays. More than likely. I mean, they are the sole reason the "GOD HATES FAGS" sign business is still running. Whatever the explanation, these conspiracy theorists wouldn't last five minutes in this area.

This post is honor of Army Sgt. James Collins, Jr. You died fighting for your country. That says so much for your bravery and patriotism. May you rest in peace.

My time's up, you've been great. For the road: Timbaland "The Way I Are"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home